April 20-22, 2017
Hyatt Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL
Leadership for Change
The ARL’s Spring 2017 annual gathering theme is “Leadership for Change.” The conference will explore the question of change:
- from an organizational perspective that focuses on the dynamics of changes, and
- from a theological perspective that focuses on the theological issues change creates, and
- from a practitioner perspective that focuses on the experience of leaders who work within specific cultural contexts to enable change.
The meeting will take place April 20-22, 2017 at the Hyatt Magnificent Mile, Chicago, Illinois. The agenda will include presentations from scholars and leaders who describe leadership for change. We desire papers from any faith perspective.
This is a two part process:
- Register for the Conference. $150 for ARL members and $200 for non-members.
- Book your Hotel room. (We have arranged for a $189 hotel rate)
Each of the links above will open a new tab. Return to this page and be sure to complete both steps. See you in April!
*If you prefer to pay by check, please download this form, print, and mail.